- Financier: Ministry of Labor and Social policy
- Start year: 2017
The experimental project aims to create a model of effective aid for the populations of the areas damaged by the earthquake in Umbria, Marche, Abruzzo and Lazio, in particular for the craft sector of these territories by activating a program of sponsorship.
The reason for this choice is the particular fragility of this productive sector, which represents the most of the local economy. The aid program will have a wide front of supporters, the civil society and the world of goods and services production, business associations, organizations and labor confederations involved through their national coordination. The availability has come from the National Confederation for Crafts and Local Authorities of the damaged areas and from the Italian municipalities, which will mobilize the attention and will raise national solidarity in favor of craftsmen, individuals and companies, with lots of difficulties today and for the immediate future.
To workers of companies and authorities will be required working hours, which will then be deducted in the payroll, in the number and for the time stated. The financial equivalent will be provided by the project to craftsmen affected by the earthquake, on the basis of regulated and published criteria. The benefit will represent an “early and differed remuneration” for works, services and products that the beneficiary will return to fellow citizens, particularly disadvantaged or in difficulty, selected through regulated criteria and published on the dedicated site.
The project will identify, with a priority order shared with benefactors, category representatives, Local Authority and volunteer associations involved, the local handicraft’s sector deserving of “adoption”.
The project, with the collaboration of the local CNA, will inform the artisans of the opportunities offered to them in the various territories, will collect their interest and will publish the list on the site set up by the project. The same operation will be oriented towards potential national supporters who can subscribe to the contractual format prepared on the site for the transfer of the equivalent of 1-2-3 hours of their work, but also cash or property and works.
The site will be an operational tool for the service and management of the sponsorship, but it will also be a web showcase.
There will be evidence in it:
- of the registration of individuals and national craft firms,
- the names of the beneficiaries of sponsorship in the earthquake areas,
- the names of final beneficiaries, individuals and families, if available for publication, encrypted otherwise, citing only the execution of jobs for a given number of hours worked,
- For companies, links to dedicated company sites will be highlighted, with product display, sales prices, purchase and shipping arrangements.
- For self-employed craftsmen and companies without a specified site, the site of the project will represent the activity and products of individual artisans through photographs and description.
The web showcase will allow:
6. Online purchases of products (food and non-food),
7. the regulated reservation, by inhabitants of the earthquake areas, of services, performance of works and products.